Thursday, May 11, 2017

End project for my mitigation technology 5


                                         
                         The Density Measure Machine 500 
Image result for density measure device

My Mitigation technology is called The Density Measure Machine 500 

-Measures densities 


-Sends out a siren when a sink hole is about to occur 


-Portable 


Why it's great: 


1. Since an alarm system for your house or GPS for your car is affordable, I know my mitigation technology would also be affordable.

2. We could come up with a monitor to tell us when a sinkhole might occur. When were in our cars we could attach a monitor system so when the ground starts to become uneasy the monitor could set off a small alarm letting you know that a sinkhole is about to happen.

3. If your in your house you could have a monitor., almost like an alarm system that would go off if your house is about to collapse

How I'm going to share it with the world:

- I will create slides to introduce how to create my technology.

- I will show how to use it


- The cost


- When to use it




No comments:

Post a Comment