Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A reflection on my project 8


How my project has gone so far....

A reflection- I felt that this project was simple but was also challenging at times. I think over the months since April it was very easy. the only part that was challenging over others was the pitch presentation. 

What I learned- I learned lots about my natural disaster (sinkholes) and everything I need to know to be an expert on sinkholes. 

The positives- The blogs we had to make were fairly easy and a great way to document how our projects were going. 

The negatives- There was not many negatives of the project the only thing that was difficult was the amount of time we had sometimes it was enough but not always. It was also a little challenging to get our blogs in, on the perfect time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment